3 Key Messages From Caliph’s Concluding Address at the Holland’s Annual Convention
His Holiness, Hazrat Mirza Masroor Ahmad (aba), Worldwide Head of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community, the 5th Khalifa (Caliph), is currently touring Holland. Earlier today His Holiness delivered the concluding address at the Annual Convention of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in the Netherlands. In his address, His Holiness (aba) related faith-inspiring accounts of how God Almighty is granting divine succour to the Community of the Promised Messiah (as) and miraculously guiding the hearts of people towards Islam Ahmadiyyat. Here are some of the key messages His Holiness (aba) elucidated upon in a passionate speech. We urge readers to benefit from the full translation once available. This only means to serve as a brief preview:
The claim of the Promised Messiah (as) is true
- The Promised Messiah (as) claims that he was appointed to revive the teachings of Islam, in accordance with the divine prophecy of the Holy Prophet (sa). The advent of the Promised Messiah (as) was destined for the 14th century and this advent was supported by innumerable compelling divine signs, both on the earth (the plague) and the heavens (solar and lunar eclipse).
- Despite such clear signs, so-called clerics of the time have refused to accept the claim of the Promised Messiah (as). The condition of Muslims is crying out for a Messiah, but these clerics reject the Promised Messiah (as) for their personal gains. They continue to misguide the public.
- The Promised Messiah (as) claimed that despite all adversary and persecution, the movement started by the Messiah of the time will flourish and prevail. God Almighty will help the Promised Messiah (as) against all those, Non-Muslims or Muslims, who attack Islam and obstruct his mission. The revival of Islam will take place at the hand of the Promised Messiah (as) as this is destined by God.
It is vital to take the Bai’at [To take the pledge of initiation] of the Promised Messiah (as)
- It is vital to take the Bai’at of the Promised Messiah (as) as this will serve as life-giving water to revive the souls and enhance spirituality. Without the Bai’at, true spiritual progress can not be attained. The pious natured people will be divinely guided to join the Promised Messiah (as) and progress in their faith.
- His Holiness (aba) gave faith-inspiring incidences from all over the world including Mali, Benin, Ivory Coast, Tanzania, Mexico, India, Indonesia, Haiti, Marrakech and Liberia about how pious people are guided to Islam Ahmadiyyat through true dreams and divine direction.
- This is the way of Allah the Exalted; when He appoints a divine reformer, God Almighty also sends thousands of angels to this earth to draw the pious-natured people towards the reformer.
Triumph of Ahmadiyyat and our responsibilities
- The succour and support of God Almighty is with the Promised Messiah (as); his mission is bound to succeed. However, those who are inclined to this material world refuse to see the clear evidence and blatantly reject the truth. Not just that, then they make a huge effort to persecute Ahmadis and seek to stop the mission of the Promised Messiah (as). Those who reject the Promised Messiah (as) will never succeed, the divine light cannot be put out by the feeble human enmity.
- Remember, Islam Ahmadiyyat will, and is, flourishing in the face of all this persecution and adversity. The ultimate triumph belongs to Ahmadiyyat; this is the divine decree and will come to pass.
- It is a great divine favour upon us that God Almighty has enabled us to accept the Promised Messiah (as). Therefore, it is our duty to reform ourselves and do our utmost best to promote the mission of the Promised Messiah (as). It is our responsibility to get actively involved in preaching the message of the reformer of our age, the Promised Messiah (as), to the whole world. This will not only help us to make spiritual progress, but will also enable us to reform the world.